No Code is a special type of Low Code platform, which provides the benefits of a stable out of the box Enterprise product, while giving the flexibility and agility of a custom development platform
Low code platforms provide
- Library of prebuilt blocks used to build applications by drag and drop
- Visual tools for building parts of an application
- Ease of deployment and configuration
- Encouragement Business users to become ‘citizen developers’
Low-code market will be responsible for more than 65% of the application development activity by 2024. – Gartner
No, you can keep your existing applications and integrate with QuickAppFlow, Alternatively if you choose to migrate, QuickAppFlow offers Business in a Box, pre-built applications that are ready to use and fully customizable
No, QuickAppFlow offers a highly extensible platform, the framework supports extensions which can be implemented using traditional custom development platform, the platform can also be integrated with specialized hardware and Software products as needed by the customers.
No code development is pretty easy and requires only few easy steps, anyone with a basic understanding of a spreadsheet and word processing software can effectively build Apps in No code
- Yes, of course there is no need to re-invent the wheel, Standard systems like ERP can be bought and implemented , QuickAppFlow can help you to ensure effectiveness of your ERP by extending your ERP workflows to be available across devices and platforms and to last employee
- Building a Differentiator requires you to do things differently, Buying a software can only get you a solution with common minimum capabilities
- Disruptor mindset values Innovation they think differently and solve different problems, off the shelf systems are little to no use to them
- Disruptors are keen on building solutions Superfast way to evaluate their impact on business challenges.